Born: Copenhagen, 1879
Died: Copenhagen, 1963
Kluge, Harry (1879-1963)
- Born November 19, 1879 in Copenhagen DK, son of Ole Martin Kluge and Emma Bentine Larsen.
- Originally studied as a blacksmith.
- 1897 - Studied at the Technical School for Drawing and became a printmaker.
- 1902-1948 - Charlottenborg Palace, DK
- 1914 - Sweden
- 1927 - Brooklyn
- 1910-1915 & 1920-1925 - Worked for Royal Porcelain Factory in DK as a marine painter.
- His works were used as gifts to royals and government officials.
Harry Kluge (1879-1963) is a listed artist. Study travels to Sweden. Exhibitions not only in Denmark, but also in Sweden and Brooklyn, U.S.A.. Several separate exhibitions. Well-known for his maritime paintings and the work of light in his paintings.
*Harry Kluge is known for his porcelain and marine painting.