Born: Copenhagen, 1842
Died: Koldby, 1917
Artist: Otto Haslund (1842-1917)
- Born November 4, 1842 in Copenhagen DK, son of Ole Henrik Haslund and Vilhelmine Beate Bentzon.
- 1858 - F.F. Helsteds Technical School of Art / Copenhagen Royal Academy of Art.
- 1865, 66 - P.C. Skovgaard Academy of Art
- 1865, 1867-1916 - Spring Exhibitions at Charlottenborg Palace.
- 1882 - International Art Exhibition in Vienna
- 1883, 88, 93, 95 - Copenhagen Nordic Exhibition
- 1889, 1900 - World Exhibition in Paris
- 1892, 93 - Berlin
- 1913 - Munich
- 1926, 52 - Association of National Art and History in Copenhagen
- 1871, 81 - Neuhausens Prize
- 1887 - Thorvaldsens Medal
- 1889, 1900 - Titulaer Prof. Award (World Exhibition in Paris)
- 1906 - Ancher Award in Copenhagen
*Otto Haslund was a well known artist for his golden age traditional pieces. He was also known as an illustrator of life and times, with a special emphasis on families.
*Many of his paintings feature his own family, or close friends.